"Hearst Magazines and Yahoo may earn commissions or revenue from some articles through the links below."
Being in a relationship can be an emotional and sometimes overwhelming experience; There is no doubt that love is one of themrarer but nicer experiencesHumans can have, and that's why it's hard to describe. (Have you ever heard someone say, "I can't put into words how much I love you" or something like that?)
Well, thank goodness for the creative minds out there describing the seemingly indescribable. If you're at a loss for words on what to write in a birthday or Valentine's Day card or an Instagram tribute to your significant other, your favorite love songs, movies and books are ready to help you with loads of heartfelt inspiration.
Read on for the 155 Best Romantic Quotes About New Relationships, Long Term Relationships,long-distance relationship, and more, from creatives, musicians (hiii,Taylor Swift), literature, cinema and more.
Dating for New Relationships:
1. "Let's always meet with a smile, because a smile is the beginning of love."-Mutter Teresa
2. "True love stories never end."–Richard Bach
3. "Love is the extension of two natures in such a way that each includes the other, each being enriched by the other."–Felix Adler
4. “Love knows no barriers. She jumps fences, she jumps fences, she crosses walls in hopes of reaching her goal.”–Maya Angelou
5. "Life is the flower for which love is honey."–victor hugo
6. "Never above you. never below you Always by your side."–Walter Windell
7. "I want you to know that I'm not like the women from your past. I see the real you and wake up every day excited to learn more about you."–Barrie Davenport
8. "The best thing to hold onto in life is each other."–Audrey Hepburn
9. "You make me feel like I'm everywhere when I'm here, still with you."–glass forest
10. "I wish I could show you, when you are alone or in the dark, the amazing light of your own being."–Hafiz
11. "Love is nothing but the discovery of ourselves in others and the joy of recognition."–Alexander Smith
12. "Love is being stupid together."–pablo valery
13. “Alone we can do so little; Together we can move a lot.”–Helen Keller
14. "The most important thing in life is to learn to give love and let it in."–Morrie Schwartz
15. "I know of no happier than being with you all the time, without a break, without an end."–Franz Kafka
Dating for Long Term Relationships:
16. "Love consists of a single soul inhabiting two bodies."–Aristotle
17. "Love is when you meet someone who tells you something new about yourself."–second Breton
18. "Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage."–Lao Tse
19. "Love is space and time measured by the heart."–Marcel Proust
20. “Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual trust, sharing and forgiveness. It's loyalty in good times and bad. He settles for less than perfection and takes human weaknesses into account.”–Anna Lander
21. "Love is a canvas provided by nature and embroidered by imagination."–Voltaire
22. "Love is the beginning of the journey, its end and the journey itself."–Deepak Chopra
23. “Love heals people, both those who give it and those who receive it.”–Karl A. Menninger
24. "Love is not something you find. Love is something that finds you.–Loretta jung
25. "Luck and love favor the brave."–Ovidio
27. "To be fully seen by someone and still be loved is a human sacrifice that can border on the miraculous."– Elizabeth Gilbert
28. "Faith makes everything possible...love makes everything easy."–Dwight L. Moody
29. “What we have once enjoyed can never be lost. Everything we deeply love becomes a part of us."–heller Keller
30. "Love is all we have, the only way each can help the other."–Euripides
31. "I love that you are my person and I am yours, that together we will open every door we come to."–AR Asher
32. "I love her and that's the be-all and end-all."–F. Scott Fitzgerald
33. "I still haven't figured out how to sit across from you and not fall head over heels in love with everything you do."–Guillermo C. Hannan
Long Distance Relationship Phrases:
34. "Love isn't about looking at each other, it's about looking in the same direction together."–Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
35. “Love knows no distance; it has no continent; his eyes are for the stars.”–Gilbert Parker
36. “What is love? It is the morning and evening star."–sinclair lewis
37. "And it has always been known that love does not know its own depth until the hour of parting."–Jalil Gibran
38. "Where there is love, there is light."–Mahatma Gandhi
39. “Love is not natural. Rather, it requires discipline, focus, patience, trust, and overcoming narcissism. It's not a feeling, it's an exercise."–Eric vonm
40. “Love has no age, it has no limit; and without death."–Juan Galsworthy
41. "The morning without you is a waning dawn."–Emily Dickinson
42. "Where we love is home, the home our feet can leave but our hearts cannot."–Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.
43. "The simple absence of her is more to me than the presence of others."–eduardo tomas
44. "I loved you yesterday, I still love you, always have, always will."–Elaine Davis
45. "Love that has no geography knows no borders." –truman capote
Celebrity Quotes About Relationships:
46. “When you are lucky enough to meet your only person, life changes for the better. It can't get any better."–Juan Krasinsky
47. “I believe that throughout your life you have different soul mates, that your soul needs different things at different times. i believe in love I will always believe in love, but my vision has changed from what I always thought. .”–Kim Kardashian
48. “Vulnerability is the essence of romance. It's the art of not being calculated, the willingness to seem silly, the courage to say, "That's me, and I care enough about you to show you my flaws in hopes that you'll think of me." accepting all that I am but, more importantly, all that I am not.'”–Ashton Kutcher
49. "With our love, we could save the world."-George Harrison
50. "The best smell in the world is that of the man you love."–Jennifer Aniston
51. "You know it's love when all you want is for that person to be happy, even if you're not a part of their happiness."–Julia Roberts
52. "When you find the right thing for you, you feel like it was there for you, you never want to break up again."–Joe Manganiello
53. "I knew he would be my best friend for the rest of my life. That was the most important thing to me. She had never experienced anything like the friendship she had with him. I could love him as much as I loved him."-Blake Lively
54. "Real love is singing karaoke 'Under Pressure' and letting the other person sing the Freddie Mercury part."–Mindy Kaling
55. "It's heaven, it's like walking through a meadow of flowers every day: I live with angels."-Ryan Gosling
56. "A lot of people want to ride in the limo with you, but what you want is someone to take the bus if the limo breaks down."–Oprah Winfrey
57. "When you find someone in your life to love, hold on to that love."–Princess Diana
58. "The vulnerability of opening your heart fully and deeply to another is terrifying, but sometime in my 50s I realized I needed to step up."–Jane Fonda
And of course the quotes from Taylor Swift's songs about relationships:
59. "I listened to all the albums, listened to the radio, waited for something to come, that was just as good as our song."–Taylor Swift, „Unser Lied“
60. "And I don't know why, but with you I'd dance in my best dress without fear in the storm."–Taylor Swift, "Don't Fear"(Taylors Version)”
61. "It's a love story, baby, just say yes."–Taylor Swift, "Love Story (Taylor Version)”
62. “Can you feel that magic in the air? It must have been the way you kissed me. I fell in love when I saw you standing there, it must have been like that, today was a fairy tale.–Taylor Swift, "Today Was a Fairy Tale (Taylor's Version)"
63. "Every time you smile, I see sparks fly."–Taylor Swift, "Sparks Fly"
64. "All I can say is that I loved meeting you."–Taylor Swift, "Enchanted"
65. "You're the best thing that's ever been mine."–Taylor Swift, „Mía“
66. “I love you because you gave me no choice but to stay, stay, stay. I've loved you for a long time, time, time."–Taylor Swift: "Stay, stay, stay"
67. "You could be the one I love, I could be the one you dream of."–Taylor Swift, "Message in a Bottle (Taylors Version) (From The Vault)"
68. "We never go out of style."–Taylor Swift, „Estilo“
69. "The rest of the world was black and white, but we screamed color."–Taylor Swift, "Out of the Woods"
70. "I love you for better or for worse, I would wait for you forever and ever."–Taylor Swift, "How Do You Get The Girl"
71. "Just take my hand and never let it fall my love."–Taylor Swift, "I Know Places"
72. "You can hear it in the silence, silence. You, you can feel it on the way home, way home. You, you can see it with the lights out, lights out, you're in love, true love."–Taylor Swift: "You're in love"
73. "I want to be your endgame, I want to be your frontline, I want to be your A-Team."–Taylor Swift, "Endgame"
74. "I'm yours to keep and I'm yours to lose, you know I'm not a bad girl but I do bad things to you."–Taylor Swift, "Here's How"
75. "You are so beautiful, I can't say anything to your face because look at your face: it's perfect."–Taylor Swift, „Hermosa“
76. "And suddenly you're the one I've been waiting for, the king of my heart, body and soul."–Taylor Swift, king of my heart
77. “Say my name and it all stops. I don't want you as my best friend.–Taylor Swift, "Dress"
78. "My everything, my lifeline."–Taylor Swift, "Dress"
79. "My baby is fit as a dream, walks with her head down, she walks towards me."–Taylor Swift: 'Call it what you want'
80. "All the drama queens doing swings, all the pranksters dressed up as kings, they disappear when I watch it."–Taylor Swift: 'Call it what you want'
81. "I'll be there when you're the toast of the town, baby, or when you're crawling home."–Taylor Swift, "New Year"
82. "What doesn't kill me makes me love you more."–Taylor Swift, „Verano grausam“
83. "I've loved you for three summers, honey, but I want them all."–Taylor Swift, "Amante"
84. "I like shiny things, but I would marry you with paper rings."–Taylor Swift, „Papierringe“
85. "Honey, it amazes me how this town is screaming your name."–Taylor Swift, „Calle Cornelia“
86. “I don't want to look at anything else now that I've seen you. I don't want to think of anything else now that I've been thinking of you. I have slept in a dark night for twenty years and now I see the light of day."–Taylor Swift, "Daylight"
87. "I once thought love was fiery red, but it's gold."–Taylor Swift, "Daylight"
88. "The more you say, the less I know. Wherever you go, I'll follow you. Please take my hand, ruin my plans, this is my man."–Taylor Swift, "Soße"
89. “I can't stop you from putting down roots in my dreamland. My stone house, your ivy grows, and now I am covered by you."–Taylor Swift, "hiedra"
90. "I'm running home to get your cute stuff."–Taylor Swift, „Nada Dulce“
91. "The first night you saw me, I knew I wanted your body."–Taylor Swift, „Mente maestra“
Other quotes from songs about relationships:
92. “Take my hand, take my whole life too. 'Cause I can't help but fall in love with you."–Elvis Presley: "I can't help but fall in love"
93. "Something about the way he moves draws me in like no other lover does. Something in the way he's wooing me. I don't want to leave her now, you know what I believe and how."–The Beatles, "Something"
94. "But you know I'd stand on a corner, embarrassed with a picket line, if it meant I'd see you when I died."–Phoebe Bridgers, "The Chinese Satellite"
95. "Oh and baby, I fight with fire just to get closer to you. Can we burn something baby? And I walk miles just to prove that it has to be the love in the brain that makes me feel this way."—Rihanna, “Love in the Brain”
96. “When you say you love me, I know I love you more. When you say you need me, I know I need you more. boy i love you."–Miley Cyrus, „Te adoro“
97. "If you fall, I'll catch you, I'll wait...on and on." –Cyndi Lauper, "Again and Again"
98. "I hope you don't mind if I put into words how wonderful life is while you're out in the world."–Elton John, "Your Song"
99. "When the evening shadows and stars appear and there is no one to dry your tears, I could hold you for a million years to make you feel my love."–Adele, “Let you feel my love”
100. "I'd like to think you'd stay. You know I would die to make you proud. The taste, the touch, the way we love, it all comes down to making our love song ring out." –Lana Del Rey, "Love Song"
101. "Now you lift me up instead of holding me down, steal my heart instead of stealing my crown, unravel all the ropes around my wings that were tied."—Kacey Musgraves, "Butterflies"
102. “Because everything about me loves you all. Love your curves and all your edges, all your perfect imperfections.–John Legend - All of Me"
103. “You are the light, you are the night, you are the color of my blood. You are the cure, you are the pain, you are the only thing I want to touch, I never thought it could mean so much."–Ellie Goulding: "Love Me Like You"
104. "When you touch me like that and hold me like that, I just have to admit it all comes back to me."–Celine Dion: 'Now it's all coming back to me'
105. "I bought a castle in France and it's the same one I built for you in the sand when I was two years old. I thought I drew a picture of the sky, but it turns out it's just your room."–Justin Bieber, "Loved By You"
106. “There is no more fear. Let yourself go and be free, I will love you unconditionally.-Katy Perry - unconditionally"
107. “I need a man who will take risks with a love that burns hot enough to last. So when the night falls, my lonely heart calls. Oh, I want to dance with someone.—Whitney Houston, "I want to dance with someone (who loves me)"
108. "Finally my love has arrived. My lonely days are over and life is like a song.—Etta James, "Finally"
109. "When you smile, everyone stops for a moment and stares at you. 'Cause girl, you're amazing just the way you are."–Bruno Mars, "The Way You Are"
110. "Kiss me like the end of the world, give me one last perfect memory."–Avril Lavigne, “Kiss Me Like The End Of The World”
111. “Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you in my arms. Barefoot in the grass listening to our favorite song. When I saw you in that dress looking so beautiful I didn't deserve it honey you look perfect tonight."–Ed Sheeran, "Perfect"
112. “Hit me like a ray of sunshine burning up my darkest night. You're the only one I want, I think I'm addicted to your light. I swore I'd never fall again, but even that doesn't feel like I'm falling."–Beyoncé - Halo"
Literary Quotes About Relationships:
113. “Maybe we lived a thousand lifetimes before this one and in each of them we found each other... I know I spent every lifetime before this one looking for you. Not someone like you, but you, because your soul and mine must always be together.–Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
114. "If it doesn't take you long, I'll be here waiting for you all my life."–Oscar Wilde, The Importance of Seriousness
116. "My nightmares are usually about losing you. I'm fine as soon as I realize you're here.–Suzanne Collins, catching fire
117. "How do you spell 'love'?"–Piglet "You don't spell it... you feel it."-AA. Milne
118. "Kiss me and you'll see how important I am."–Sylvia Plath, The Unabridged Diaries of Sylvia Plath
119. “Love is not a habit, nor an obligation, nor a debt. It's not what the romantic songs tell us: love is easy.–Paulo Coelho
120. “You pierce my soul. I am half agony, half hope... I have never loved anyone but you." –Jane Austen, Conviction
121. "He's more myself than me. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same."–Emily Bronte
122. “Falling in love is very real, but I always shook my head when people talked about soul mates, poor deluded individuals who held onto a supernatural ideal not meant for mortals but sounded pretty in a book of poetry. So we met and everything changed, the cynic became a convert, the skeptic became an ardent fan." –EA Bucchianeri, Tabano-Pinselstriche
123. "He went down and tried not to look at her for a long time, as if she were the sun, but he saw her, like the sun, even without looking."–Leo Tolstoy, Anna Karenina
124. "In a world of ephemeral things, you are an eternal sentiment." –Sanobar Khan
125. "Love, like everything else in life, should be a discovery, an adventure, and like most adventures, you don't know you've got one until you're in the middle of it."–EA Bucchianeri, Tabano-Pinselstriche
126. “I love you, in my head where my thoughts reside, in my heart where my feelings live, and in my soul where my dreams are born. Loving You."–Dee Henderson, the Healer
127. "I fell in love with the way you fall asleep: slowly and then all at once."–John Green,The fault in our stars
128. "The soul meets the soul on the lips of lovers."–Percy Bysshe Shelley
129. “Love is the type of eternity; confounds all notions of time; erases every memory of a beginning, every fear of an end."–Ana Luisa Germaine de Stael, Corinne
130. "I have loved her against reason, against promise, against peace, against hope, against happiness, against all discouragement that there could be."–Charles Dickens, Great Expectations
131. "I love you forever, not just for tonight."–Sylvain Reynard, Gabriels Inferno
132. "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is ultimately better than your dreams."–Doctor Seuss
133. "I've always loved you, and when you love someone, you love the whole person for who they are, not how you would like them to be."–Leo Tolstoy, Anna Karenina
134."Those who love us never really leave us."–JK Rowling, Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban
135. "You are my heart, my life, my only thought."–Arthur Conan Doyle, The White Company
Movie Quotes About Relationships:
136. "I will never stop trying. Because when you find the one… you never give up.”–crazy stupid love
137. "I would rather die tomorrow than live a hundred years without knowing you."–Pocahontas
138. "You need to be kissed, and often, and by someone who knows how."-Blown by the wind
139. "When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with someone, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."–when Harry met Sally
140. "True love is putting someone else before yourself."–Frozen
141. "I wish I had done everything on earth with you."–The Great Gatsby
142. "You put a spell on me body and soul, and I love you, I love you, I love you. I don't want to be separated from you from this day forward."–pride and prejudice
143. “You can't decide if you want to be hurt in this world, but you have a say in who hurts you. And I like my choices. I hope she likes hers.”–The fault in our stars
144. "To me you are perfect."- Love in reality
145. “Death cannot stop true love. He can only delay them for a while.”-The princess's bride
146. "Remember: I'm just a girl too, standing in front of a boy and asking him to love her."–Colina de Notting
147. "He saved me in every way that a man can be saved."-Titanic
148. “I promise to love you fiercely in all your ways now and forever.” –The vote
149. "I'm afraid to leave this room and never feel the way I feel when I'm with you for the rest of my life."–dirty dancing
150. "I would rather spend a lifetime with you than face the ages of this world alone."–The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring(2001)
151. "It doesn't matter if the boy or girl is perfect as long as they are perfect for each other."-Hunting for goodwill
152. “The only way to beat my insanity was to do something crazy myself. Thanks. I love you. I knew it the moment I met you."–Silver Linings Playbook
153. "Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine."-Call me by your name
154. "Suddenly everything looks different now that I see you."- Tangled
155. "The best thing you can do is find a person who will love you for who you are." –Juno
you might also like